Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Guessing games.

Leo really shouldn't be left alone with Mag...she tends to have a mischievous mind. Matched only by her horrifically horrifying faces...("The picture you just drew [panel six] is going to give me nightmares"). If Mag can't give you nightmares, this may: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary (at least to the fragile minded person, just think of how many individuals are "stored there"). It amazes me how games can be twisted in so many ways....though this is as "dirty" as it's ever getting (sorry all whom are entertained by such dirty jokes, mine wouldn't be funny anyway considering my 95% innocent way of the thinking). Though even this amount of inappropriate-ness gave me cool points among the guy friends (needless to say, they really like dirty jokes-even if they make absolutely no sense. o.o). 

Lately I've been freaking out about whether or not I should start coloring these comics (I've been coloring A LOT lately and I kind of wanted an excuse to be able to color even more ^^). But with school, drawing, inking, not having a life, sleep, and more I naturally would eventually begin to stress out about markers and coloring wouldn't be fun any more... :c We've now come to the conclusion that my comics will now act as coloring pages: print 'em out and color 'em up. :D 

Not much else to report tonight, 'cept the gas leak in Modern Problems, an adorable (use-less) solar-powered owl I bought ( http://www.dealextreme.com/p/cute-solar-powered-shaking-desktop-toy-owl-15095), and my long missingm (now found) A in Algebra . Though these stories kind of speak for themselves. But, when we went downtown (twice this week) there wasn't any run ins with hobos! :D (that's good right?).

As the Elizabethans would say, "Good Morrow" Ü

P.S. Dang it, I feel like I'm forgetting something 8C 

1 comment: