Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY ZOM-BEH JESUS DAY! :D

Yes,

HAPPY ZOM-BEH JESUS DAY! :D

Oh, I can already hear the Church people readying their pitchforks for me even referring to Easter as that...Oh, well!
Basically, today, I'm just gonna spam my followers (all eight of you~) with pictures of my awesome Easter eggs :D (enjoy~)


After dying our eggs, I made a fountain out of mugs! 8D


  Recognize  these smexy people? (no? failure indeed...)                  



Yes, I ate an unborn chick. And I LIKED IT. 



Gotta catch 'em all......


       :l




(This ones my favorite :D)



(This was Jenna's only good one :D)



Ain't it awesome? 8D (yes, "ain't", usually upon becoming excited my proper English is the first to go...)



Look at our loot! :D


Yes, really, Nancy Drew games.....Jenna and I've always been addicted to them (since 2nd grade, for me) though lately it's become a bit worse...And so, indeed, we play games that are meant for 10 year olds (well, 10 and up) and have to look up walkthroughs in order to actually finish them......




So that's all for today, the spamming ends here (yay? :D). Everyone enjoy their Easter, I definitely will with my yummy steak (I could be anything, BUT a vegetarian :D).

1 comment: