Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fish. Tacos. Fish Tacos?



Maxwell likes cute things...in one way he's kind of like a robotic pedophile. Oh....how I messed up a lot inking this page....This is actually the second time I'd inked it (the horror... :c) This situation was exactly the opposite of what happened in Allie's childhood (How A Fish Almost Destroyed My Childhood her blog is awesome, I highly recommend it).  It came to me that Maxwell could've just thrown the fish back but a.) that would ruin the ending of my comic and b.) what if a bigger fish came swishing by? :c We let Jenna's giant-domestic gold fish in the wild a couple of years ago.....psh...he's probably dead...

So, Jenna and I were talking about how when Harry Potter first came out (the book~) she was only 4 or 5 and how our cousin Katie was 11 and how MAGICAL it must have been for her. "Think how awesome it would've been when to have been reading Harry Potter and thinking MY letter to Hogwarts could be coming any day". All I could say was "That could never happen, Jenna. We don't live in Britain."


Not much to talk about :o Just a lot of Schmohz-ing tonight (Schmohz). Though I will leave you with many links :D (wanna watch what would ruin a band's career in 13 minutes and 40 seconds? What an idiot...). As well as a few biology fun facts (I love bombarding my family with seemingly useless fun facts :D and now, I shall bombard you with them too). 1.) Humans share many of the same genes with bananas. 2.) humans only have twice as many genes as a fruit fly. And 3.) Each human, genetically, are 99.9% alike (we're only .1% different o:).
  Now enough with my boring-ness, I'm going to bed.....

1 comment: