Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Movie Madness :D

[For those whom are movie-declined; Jurassic Park, Dumbo, War Games, and Chucky]

Yeah....I don't have a life.. xD Otherwise this would have taken me five days (or something) instead of 3 hours (or so). ^^ This kind of popped into my head while watching Jurassic Park for the first time (I know right? Crazy!) when I realized Leo is (technically) a T-Rex! :D (though we all have doubted it at times...). I've actually watched most of these! :D (all except for Chucky, no I'm not a wimp I just haven't seen it). Though, in my opinion, Mag makes a pretty darn good Chucky.

So, last comic update (yesterday) I forgot to blab about something ("Dang it, I feel like I'm forgetting something"). Luckily, for all of you, I remembered! 8D As of last week, I have three doodles on the page (though my "avid readers" may have already noticed). If not, then look along the the side of the page and then scroll all the way to the bottom (my awesome new copy right resides there :D).

And that's about it, no additional blabbering today c: See you Friday,  I guess....
Happy lunch time C:

1 comment: