Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Loner Octopi Unite!


This is basically (occasionally) what a conversation with me looks like (I being Oscar of course). Needless to say, I talk a lot more here then I do in a whole school day. Oscar is a pink rubber octopus ^^ (he's also featured int the copy right at the bottom of the page in his pink glory :D). So in panel 3, Leo's face brings back memories of Land Before Time movies :D That picture reminds me of Chomper :3 This is completely off topic but "I wanna be like you", "Sing sweet Nightingale", and "Reflection" have all been stuck in my head today...(they're songs from Disney movies, fool...). Oh....I'm so awesome at bubble letters...

Yes, yes. I know it's Saturday and the page clearly says "Updates on Fridays" but I do believe I have a very good reason for being late. We had a jazz band event yesterday and, after having a week like this one, I was dead (mentally, of course. If I were physically dead there'd probably be a 75% chance that I wouldn't be updating right now....is there a blogger site in the after life? Who knows.) For one, it's the first week back from spring break (which was exceptionally average. Saw three movies; Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader's, Arthur, and The Breakfast Club. Each were good, though I hate how all the endings of Narnia movies are sad 8C) and my sleeping schedule was in no way trained for waking up at 6:oo am that Monday morning. Then there were the stresses later in the week..... 

WARNING: RANTINGS OF AN INSECURE GIRL HAVE BEEN SEEN IN THE AREA.
Basically (I'll try and keep this short....I had to rant somewhere..) Boy A told Boy B that he thought I was ugly then Boy B told me (stupid move, right?). Now when ever Boy A talks about any one I immediately assume he's talking bad about me (it's amazing how fast self-esteem can drop in a matter of seconds, if only Boy B hadn't effing told me). There's really only one reason why this bothers me. Boy A and I don't even know each other at all (we know each other's names, yes, but we don't even have eye contact let alone verbal.) But I will not falter! That's only one negative opinion out of the many that called me pretty! :D (all those strangers can't be wrong, r-right?). I look like my Mamaw (grandma) and wouldn't change a thing because of one stupid boy, especially one that looks like he's 8 in high school and has a girl's name.

I would've updated earlier today, but I had a soccer game. In the rain. In the cold rain. Lot's of people slipped in the mud though few actually fell (I didn't f-aaaaaall, I didn't f-aaaaaaaall). So, someone on the other team fell and I asked if they were okay, they responded "Are YOU okay?" with a smirk. I wanted to knock his teeth in.

On a happier note we have: mint hot chocolate mix and thin mints, funny like-pages on facebook ("Who came up with hugs? The very first hug must have really been creepy. 'What're you doing?.......why are you holding me?' 'Just......trust me on this one'") , and cute puppies to cheer me up. Oh! A-and an artist on deviantart commissioned a piece of art featuring some of my friends and I :D (I'm the girl in the middle):


I in no way made this, it completely and utterly belongs to ScottFalco on deviant arthttp://scottfalco.deviantart.com/
(he's had some work stolen lately :c)   

That's about all, I guess.....maybe I should start posting this in a smaller font so they don't look as long?
Bonjour~ (heh, spell check thought I meant "Banjo".....xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment