Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, April 8, 2011

"I'll Follow you until you Love me": A Megan Comic


Get to know me, with a Megan Comic! 8D (lame head-liner, I know....just ignore it..)

Yeah....so that's 'bout how my year's been going... not that it really happens that often (except panel seven, which used to happen quite often to my dis-may)--or to this extent. Though really only the first couple panels were exaggerated (but it certainly felt that way in my mind), I only got chocolates. ;)  My ego has to have grown at least 3x it's size with the help of these guys and an additional hobo or two...I have no idea where they're getting their image of a smexy beast from but it definitely can't be from me (apparently my ego hasn't grown enough).

I apologise to all of you "creepy" guys out there (I know their watching and listening. Shhhh, we must be quiet.....). In reality your probably not creepy at all, this is just how my imagination works. I'm in no way used to the attention (or maybe you really are creepy, who knows? :D).

It may seem like I brag a lot upon receiving compliments (or witnessing kind acts toward others) but I have a pretty darn good reason for it. It's really a shy-inter-city-student-with-a-brain's security blanket; the compliments. It replenishes hope in human kind[ness] (which is diminished upon going to a an inter-city public school). Now, just ignore my bragging. For if it's a hobo calling me beautiful or a soccer team mate thinking I'm pretty, I'm sure to brag about it. ;) 

Well my excuse today isn't tire-ness related :D (I'm sure you all are tired of me complaining about being tired...). But I am quite ill to the core upon breathing in my mother's, apparently, delicious soup. The aroma made me want to vomit in some one's lap..(there's really no polite way to say that so I might as well use the words I want, right? right). So I'm off to relax, pondering only of the phone call we mysteriously received from Montreal...(it t'was weird).

P.S. Does the last panel sound familiar to anyone? "A, B, C, D. E, F, G. Gummi Bears are chasing me. One is red, one is blue. The yellow one just.....ate my shoe" :D

2 comments: