Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Blu.

That's Mag for 'ya, constantly over reacting (I think my sister may be the inspiration for that aspect).

So there's kind of a funny reason as to why this comic is blue (well, not really funny but I'm going to tell you it regardless of that minor fact). We were out and about when I found these fine tip sharpie markers, one's that wouldn't smudge ^^ (needless to say the pens I have smudge, a lot....). It wasn't until I got them home and tried them did I find out they wrote in blue (turns out I can't read as well as spell...... :'c ). Well it turned into this, which is a good thing, riiiiiiight? :D 

Rain = blue. It makes sense, right? I seemed to think so, apparently. So, Sunday there was, perhaps, the first thunderstorm of the year (maybe not the first, but probably the longest). Not a big deal right? Wrong, or at least for me (a bit unnerved by them, I am...). So, as it was going on I couldn't remember exactly why I was afraid of them...a couple of BANG, CRASHES, and BOOMs later I was reminded...Eventually at one point I was doing the whole counting-in-between-flashes-of-lightening-and-thunder-crashes-to-figure-out-how-many-miles-the-storm-is-away. And so, the first time it was like 89 miles while the next time I tried it was 7. o_o It seems I've either became even more terrified in storms (and their speedy-ness) or I shouldn't trust in the teachings of picture books. ^^ 

On a side note, those who like silly games should play this: http://www.maxgames.com/play/ragdoll-spree-2.html. I've been playing a lot of stupid-boy-games lately (I say stupid boy games so to publicly state that I know their stupid so to not later be held accountable for playing these games later ^^). Though this one is probably one of my favorites so far :)

Well that's probably it for tonight, being quite tired (as like most nights). It seems I need to come up with better excuses to finnish typing, but eh. That's life.     

I got it! Mutant spiders kidnapped the computer just before I was able to add anything else to this comic (which I was successfully able to predict before it happened, thus having a viable excuse to put the computer up for the night). Good night, everybody ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment