Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, May 6, 2011

I know, this is lame.

Though, really, it's not necessarily this that is lame but the scanner. Quite frankly it's acting like a terd  :c
It's been editing my comics by simply cutting out the parts it apparently doesn't like......And my tech support is at the bar,  watching the red wings, with the guys. It'll probably be hours 'til he's home D:
Which, considering I'm not a night owl, means the comic updating and eye soring blabbering will have to happen tomorrow.....



The scanner-edited version of last week's comic. The scanner a fan of a robot? Who knew!
Well.....I guess this is all for tonight, I promise to update as soon as the problem is fixed :D (this being that I remember, of course ^^). 

Stupid scanner having to go and ruin my comic... (night-night :3)

1 comment: