Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7 (not to be confused with May 17)

HAPPUY  BIRTHDAY KA-TEE! :D
Yes, Yes, and Yes. Yes "Happuy", I was going to fix it but I thought it kind of fit. Yes, it's my cousin's birthday today and it only seemed right to post a comic that featured her c: Yes, again, my awesome amazing cousin Katherine has issues saying "no" to those in need (but we love and adore her anyway c:). As long as she stays away from 5 year-old T-rexes she should be fine though.....

So the scanner stopped being a jerk! :D Though, in a way, it was helping me out. I'd planned in advance to post this on her birthday but for SOME REASON I had in my head that her birthday wasn't 'til the 17th (put me out of my misery now...). I'm not even sure how old she's turning, all I know is she was born the year my madre graduated high school (still, a year I don't know). And if the scanner hadn't been a terd, then I'd have  posted a different comic-completely screwing up my plan. So thank you, scanner. For being a terd.

So this week has been pretty darn epic. Tuesday I cleaned the stage at Grand Valley for winning both runner up in a essay contest (mine was about the globalization of Mario) as well as the raffle (I won a travel mug :D). Thursday was then "Celebrity day" for our school's spirit week. Jenna and I went classic with her being Charlie Chaplin and me Janis Joplin. Though the teachers knew who we were our fellow students were a little off....."Hitler and John Lennon! 8D" uhhh, no.
 Then there were the soccer games. Last week we beat the un-beat-ables! While this week we were beaten by the shorties.....(epically beaten, of course). Though I did get my semi-revenge on #2 of the green team (I'd complained about him here). I kicked the ball and it just so happened to hit him in the face C: 
I also now have a pretty good scratch on my arm from one of the other players, but it was still a pretty darn epic failure-the awesome kind ("does not like the [green] soccer team.....they slide tackle, scratch, and I don't even wanna find out if they bite o_o (all in all, a pretty awesome failure.)'')

I leave you with 4 things; The geek zodiac, an awesome commercial ("and we don't just blow bubbles, we blow bubbles with kittens inside them"), the fact that I AM taller than Ellen Page (I can actually call someone short now :D), and a command: be all creeper-ish and say "Happy Birthday" to Katie here :3
Buh-bye :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment