Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Modern Game Site: For Kids.


Yeah..This actually happened over at my house.....minus the flame thrower and such. Only it was my mother's password---that i'd kind of made--and my sister's rage. They don't ask me to do things anymore....

YES. I know I'm late, causing all 9 of you to be all depressed and stuff, longing for my awesome comics.  But, as always, I have a pretty darn good excuse. It's been a long week and, considering typing takes more thought than drawing, I drew my week instead. Enjoy~
.

It was a loooooong week. Plus, as you can see with the fainting and such, I've become something of a medical mystery......fainting while I'm already sitting......(my blood pressure is low anyway, it gets really low when I'm standing, but sitting it was 90/60 o_o). But I did get to ride in a wheel chair! (that was too big :3). 



So, considering the world is "supposed to end today", this will be the last comic. :D
Unless, by some very slim chance they're wrong x) In which case, I'll see you next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment