Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Kill Bob.



I LOVE THIS GAME! :D And No, it's not because I like trying to kill innocent people. Just innocent pigs, cattle and chickens from time to time....So, technically (in this world) Bob could've still died even with the presence of an ambulance....but it seemed like the smartest plan to ultimately win o: It was even more enjoyable to see Leo, the pea-brained dinosaur, out smart a robot. WITH A COMPUTER BRAIN. It's like War Games all over again...(oh! And Maxwell's thought process is "Bob + Pencil = Death = Sadness")

YA'LL SHOULD PLAY THIS! (you may have noticed that I've been playing stupid-boy-games during the making of this post).

So, Today was a bad week with a sprinkle of good. I finished my ceramic giraffe and had an awesome band concert (our awesome playing apparentlyy gave one of our teachers chills). That's pretty much when the good days ended, approximately an hour after the concert. We got ourselves into a little trouble...though no drugs, alcohol, or mobs this time. The diagram below tells it all (needless to say, I'm a bit pooped out):


So...car accident (good news is I had an excuse for not getting my math homework! :D Well...less of an excuse and more of a reason...) Yeah...I had to point out that the sagging guy at the bottom was, in fact, NOT ME. For some reason, one of my classmates thought I, the quiet girl whom doesn't swear--or even talk--would start throwing out the finger and two of the worst swear words (known to me). Another classmate thought it was friggin hilarious that this guy was approaching us and screaming. I worry often of the sanity of my classmates, 'cause he was friggin scary. My mother and sister were in tears, my father calling 911, and I simply made sure the doors were locked as he approached. HE WAS FRIGGIN NUTS. 
But, yes, we were all fine. Just no driving and such....the van has been labeled as "totaled" as of today...though no other  injuries arose 'till later (though they were just sore-ness of the neck and such).

Then it stormed. And, as you may've already read, I in no way like lightening. It's 'bout the closest thing I actually have to a phobia. It roared and shook but I eventually passed out by 11pm. It would come to storm today too. o_o So the next day I'd, of course, be dead tired as I was awaken at 6am-ish. The day carried on as usual 'til about the 2nd hour of my school day. Now you must know I have fainting issues sometimes--kind of a medical mystery--with the combination of Asthma, low blood pressure, and a possible heart murmur I'm doomed....Anyway! I'd only been standing for 5 min. tops before my vision went blurry and my mind went un-clear. I quickly ran to a desk and sat down. My triggers are: fatigue, dehydration, hunger, and being overheated. I know I was definitely tired and pretty much down for the count ('twas in a daze all day long). And that was my week.  Here's to hoping yours was better. Night all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment