Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

P-P-Poke His Face.


:D There's really nothing that can be said after this......except for maybe "P-P-P-POKER FACE. POKER FACE. P-POKER FACE". But really, where can I go from there? 
So, yes. Lady Gaga came out of an egg. Though it wasn't to "Poker Face" but "Born this way" (I honestly only found this info out upon making this comic. Not that stalking Lady Gaga is necessarily bad, I just don't do it). It was originally going to be my "Easter special" but, being quite paranoid at the time, I wanted to add to my regular comic bulky-ness :D

Yes, Elliot has nightmares about fish-net tights and giant eggs. 

So, I'm Alive! Regardless of the school's nurse's ignorance ("well her blood pressure is 90/60, but that may just be her normal because she's so small"). My only complaint is having five different songs stuck in my head at once.......: Rolling in the DeepBig Bad Handsome Man, If you Like Pina ColadasFirework, and the TikTok Cosplay Parody APH Version. I'd recommend them, but there's a 95% chance they'll all become stuck in your head too.

My family + Richard were up from Alabama last week. c: It was a short visit with what seemed like a long time on the couch. Need-less to say, I'm loving every minute of having my bed back. c:

I've managed to be girl-y today (HUZZAH), by looking at pretty dresses :o (Guy-readers, you've been fore-warned. I must brag and show evidence when I do such girl-y activities). Go forth and be amazed by my, uh...., unique style of clothing! :D (I think the girl-y-ness has been inspired by our, being lazy and not changing the channel, watching celebrity gossip today ;3)
Craft-Party-Dress-in-Grey
Sunflower-Power-Dress
Blushing-Bananas-Dress + In-Your-Primate-Sneakers
Filigree-and-Floral-Dress
Pretty-in-Pinata-Dress
Course, most of them were shown to me by my friend, Dem-dem. But it still counts as being girl-y if I look at them and like them, right? Right.

Mehhhhh, it's late. I don't know what it is about Fridays, but i always push off on updating 'til midnight or so. :C (i know, it isn't that late, I'm such a wimp...).

So, I guess we'll see you next week. That is if the malfunctioning, self-channel changing, television hasn't killed us off by then.

1 comment:

  1. the Tik Tok Parody is by some crackhead group called "Midnight Beast"(i have the mp3 if you want it for your ipod)
    also, HELP ME LEARN TO DO COMICS.
    also also, i am still convinced that "BLUSHING BANANAS" must be penises. but i'd still wear that dress.
    also also also, you are a wimp. stay up later. talk to me. we never talk anymore.

    ReplyDelete