Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Leo's so cute....


Sometimes even Maxwell forgets how cute Leo is. Though I never do (hence the using him in almost EVERY comic, you'll see soon enough).  I've realized that I over use Leo for two reasons: he's adorable-easiest to draw, and his personality is most developed in my head (plus he's fun to mess with, you'll come to see). So I originally had a name for Leo's stuffed dragon (yes, my stuffed dinosaur character has a stuffed dragon. Get over it) but I kind of forgot it....something I'm quite good at..Any suggestions? 
Yay! The scanner worked! :D  
I told myself I wasn't going to write a lot tonight, after looking at the other comics, I tend to blabber on and on...so this is probably all for tonight. Plus I'm quite tired (it's hard work being a half-time student and a full time couch potato/artist). I love how artists can be so lazy...
Oh! And ya'll need to watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpjaOUjUPUc 

No comments:

Post a Comment