Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Now: Chicago


(You should click on this to see a bigger version. It's better)

So yeah, we were in Chicago Saturday. :D And it was awesome, blizzard-ish weather but awesome. In a way that is both cold and awesome (have I over-used the word "awesome" yet? I think not; awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome,awesome.) We went to Roosevelt University, Water Tower Place (a really, REALLY big mall), this little Cuban restaurant (Cafecito), and (of course) THE DISNEY STORE!! :D (this is quite a big deal considering our only two stores here closed. Note how I say "here", not giving my location. I'm smart like that :D) Oh! And also my first subway experience! (Dun, dun, duuuuuun).

"The Now" reflects on how, technically, this is the latest drawing I've done :D (so this is going to be the best until I filter out the old stuff and make it more of the new). So, that's really it.....I felt the need to point that out....

While in Chicago I took sticky notes and wrought down the Life Less Time's URL :D Which I then stuck in various places all over the city. And actually, it kinda worked. My regular daily views spiked from 2-3 to 15 (though since then it's gone back down. Oh, well). It was kind of fun placing them :D Though I wanted to put one on a mannequins face--I feared too much of getting caught and being kicked out of the mall.... 

 The places are as followed: Roosevelt Universitie's women's bathroom, Cafecito's shop window, The American Girl store, shop window, some guy's bike, American Girl store miniature couch, Disney Store Cinderella's face, Claire's, The Body Shop bag, Subway seat, Foodlife market, The Limited mmannequin's hands, Disney Store by Louie (Dewey and Huey), Water Tower Place food court, Subway wall, American Girl trash can.  

Miss.Kate left today and that makes me a bit sad...(we don't have any excuses to go out and play anymore :c). So ya'll just have to bug her until she gives and comes visits us again (http://redheadedadventuress.blogspot.com/).

So tonight I feel ill, excessively and utterly ("Daddy, I feel sick" "Why?" "I don't know why.." "I think it's because of your tights" "But these tights are awesome!" "Well, we don't really know the underlining 'cause but I think it's your tights" ".....I think it's your face"). Though, after having some yogurt, I'm gradually feeling better. 

Well...I guess that's it. Ta-ta for now?

P.S. Apparently the scanner is broken so I'm not sure how Friday is going to work...(I only could do the Chicago picture with the help of a camera. But a picture that is 1/4 of a page and a comic that fills the whole page are two different things). /but maybe, just maybe, it'll be working by then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment