Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Guy Cows-There's a difference.



I know. What a stupid argument, eh. Oh, well. It's bound to happen, being the 3rd issue and all. The sad part was this was an argument we actually had...though it lasted a lot longer ("GUY COWS!'' "BULLS" "GUY COWS" "BULLS" "GUY COWS" "That's just bull, they're called BULLS")
I told myself I wasn't gonna complain, but here I go. I really don't like Mag's face in the sixth panel......she looks like a Chinese man to me.....though (being lazy) I couldn't really re-ink the whole page..now couldn't I? (the correct answer would be no, I couldn't have). Though GOOD NEWS!: I absolutely love her face in panel five! :D

I'm not quite sure where bologna comes from, actually. Though cats seem quite possible. Nor do I know how to spell it correctly, apparently (my sister corrects me for everything I do but she always misses them when it's important,...).

So this page would've been up earlier (for all you eager fans) if a Miss. Kate wasn't hogging the computer C: (I looooove you Katie :D). But what can you do, what can you do? Though there is an up side, we're going to the windy city tomorrow! (Chicago, fools). It's a looooong drive, though it's definitely worth it (huzzah! The Disney store!).

I've recently decided that it should be summer, or at least spring, sometime soon. I'm not quite sure if I can survive another trip to the basement to successfully upload these pages...(plus there are spiders and mouse-eating-vases down there. A story for another time?)

Well, that's pretty much all that I can muster up for now (I'm super tired, for no reason :c).
I guess I'll see y'all next week. :D

P.S. Leo's the little dinosaur, leaving Maxwell to be the robot. Ü

3 comments:

  1. Your tired? im reading this a 2:00am (cause i have no life)XD good job megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I was just making sure we knew where and how and what we were doing in the Windy City.

    Well, and maaaaaaybe planning my Halloween costume for this year...

    But that's a lot of thought and work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. noice!

    and all artists will pick at their stuff....

    let it go and let it be!

    it is good....

    i love me some baloney!

    ReplyDelete