Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Job.


"ELLIOT!"  It seems his co-workers are useless without him, oh well. Though, considering  So, in my opinion, this is where the awesome comics begin :D (quality and content-wise. Though some of the lines in the first couple of panels are a bit shaky...). Plus I like "The Scream" themed teddy bear.

       So, turns out my life kind of sucks right now or at least yesterday. Turns out I'm going to have to get braces again all because of one tooth.  It's not even my fault either, the tooth defied my retainer and said "screw you maaaaaaaann, I'm going my own way". And it's not like it's towards the back my mouth either, no. It's my third tooth to the right from my top front teeth. Now when I smile, if your not looking closely, it looks kind of like I'm missing a tooth.....that's how much my tooth hates me. Though, considering they're aren't sure if they missed it or if it was an act of mother nature, the orthodontist will put the braces back on for free...(yay...?).

So besides a home-less person calling "Hey, beautiful" after me today ("Nothing boosts your self-esteem like a Hobo calling "Hey, Beautiful" after you.") there isn't much to report. It seems I've found the cure for blabbering though; fatigue :D (this being that it feels like I wasn't blabbering, but feel free to prove me wrong).

Well, G'night :)  

P.S. I think I'm getting sick so if there isn't a comic next week it's because I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment