Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Now let's pretend.


Let's pretend it's Friday, and that I'm on time.

October 28, 2011. 4:54 pm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OH. MY. GOSH. Look how eaaaaaaarly I'm updating today~ (pushing it right? ^^).

Today is my Padre's birthday :3 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PADRE). Even so, Facebook didn't remind me o:
(hardly ever do I remember to tell people "Happy Birthday" on Facebook, even when it reminds me).

Oh, Amazon. You know me so well. 

It seems I don't have any actual stories this time, just random bits of information. Such as this one.

We had the Halloween dance yesterday (er...tomorrow). And it t'was very tiring. Until we rode to Denny's with a maniac driver. But then it was tiring again with his couch-like car seats.

Jenna and I are going to, maybe, be in a variety show! :D (this being that the audition goes well, but as our teacher only has 3 people signed  up last I checked it's probably not to much of a worry. Unless it turns out that Jenna and I really suck.) We shall be singing a duet of the Sweeney Todd song, A Little Priest.

Halloween tomorrow! :D  (er...Monday).
Halloween Parade tomorrow! :D (er...Monday).

Welsh, we're off to go see Rocky Horror in theaters now, Toodles.
OR maybe I'm not. Because Celebration Cinema's website lies. They even removed the page to  cover up their treachery.  

1 comment: