Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Here we go again..

It was Saturday and I couldn't get the copier to work, thus couldn't get any pages inked.


I then decided that I'd make a photographic comic with a Leo cubee that'd I'd made months ago.

But that didn't work out too well.....

O'Malley just wasn't feeling it..
                                           
(Leo cubee is found here, btw. Print it, cut it out, put it together, show your friends. Go! Do it now! :D)

Which led to more freaking out, hair pulling, etc....


Though perhaps it was just another excuse to do silly things (I like do silly things on the weekends c:).
I decided to try practicing sewing again (a skill in which I'd like to acquire one day). So, still having the dolls from last week in the hall, I grabbed a nude one and started stitching. After 3 hours (of mainly just looking it over) I was satisfied.


I was quite excited when I could successfully remove the dress AND successfully put it back on. This being a process that had failed in the past.

I also learned that I could one day, possibly, be a photographer for clothing (or something silly like that c:).

I've started believing that my dog and I are in a relationship. Recently we've been having issues too. She'll get up in the middle of the night and leave, possibly walking all over me in the process. For example, last week I woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing pain in my eye. First I noticed my eye, second Madison getting comfy behind my head. She'd stepped on my eye. And that's not even the worst part. The next morning, because I was soooooo tired, I couldn't even remember which eye she'd stepped on. o_o

Jenna and I have recently decided that she's going to get get a Sonic Screwdriver and I'm going to get a Dalek and we're going to play war. 8)  

Welp, that's all the whining I had planned for this week. Until next time, then.

p.s. I swear there'll be a real comic next week (not just a picture of my dog's butt ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment