Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Contacts at hand.



Me thinks contacts are going to be in Mag's future.
I also think changing the updating day to Sunday may be in this comic's future. Though, I can't help that we've been going to Schmozh on Fridays a lot lately, and after doing so don't get home 'til 10. Plus, I was all hyped to do it on time this week but my blood sugar dropped, or something, and I was ready to pass out. I then tried again to get this done on Saturday but I fell ill, again. Life kind of hates me right now, or perhaps you since it's you in which I'm disappointing. C;

SATURDAY:

The Brodster was over again for the night. The highlight of today was when he got hold of the remote and tried to order some Adult XXX on demand. I worry 'bout that boy sometimes....

Guess what we did today? Watched Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel! 8D
-.-
Come on guys. It's NOT even Thanksgiving yet (not that I'm one to talk, I have been known to watch Christmas movies throughout the year).
And what is it with most Christmas movies? The characters always talk about how they stopped believing in Santa when he didn't bring them what they wanted. SUCH SELFISH CHILDREN. I, on the other hand, always figured he'd run out of what I wanted so he got me a surprise gift instead. Plus, surprise gifts are way better. It's easy to get something someone asks for but it's all the more special when they get you something out of the blue (that is, if you like the out of the blue present). And what gives? These children stop believing in him at the age of 8?! What the heck non-imaginative children?! You're still scared of the boogey man but you can't even fathom a jolly man in a red suit?! Well that's my footing on Santa Clause....only 'bout a month early.

New favorite game. :D

I had the urge to play a board game. But, form experience, I knew no one would play with me (and playing Sorry on your own is just not the same). So I went and got out a puzzle instead. Now I'm stuck doing a 500 piece puzzle of a forest. Basically ALL the pieces are green. o__o

SUNDAY:

AS promised, though late, here are some pictures from Spirit Week.


Yes, there are only three pictures when there is five in a school week. But these are the only outfits I really worked on (besides the last week, Spirit day, but I didn't actually get pictures for that...). I didn't really like my product of Celebrity day and so would rather not talk about it.....(though I WAS Pauly Perrette). 

I ALSO HAVE PICTURES FORM HALLOWEEN :D (lots and lots).

I was a mime c: (very fitting, you see).
(((Also, also. I made my costume, per usual, and got a ribbon for original costume at the Halloween dance :D)))


The whole gang. ^^


It took me forever to carve this pumpkin..I kept forgetting about it.... x)


The light bulb was my idea. :D 


                                                   Again, yes. We are five.


We had a Halloween parade for Marching Band and I made my Trombone into a monster :D I also dressed up as Blue from Blue's Clues but we didn't get to taking any pictures of that either....


Well that's enough photo spamming for tonight. Off to bed now :)
P.S. Madison got a new doggy bed and O'Malley does not appreciate the size.



No comments:

Post a Comment