Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's Only just begun...



"....you slept on the kitchen floor?" "........briefly."

I'm sorry for being lame guys...this being that any of you are still here...
My only excuse this time is my newly acquired need to use all of my free time to sleep. It would've also been soccer practice with the teammates who were horrible to me but some recent neck pain and physical therapy got me out of that (thank god. I like playing soccer and I'm kind of bummed that I can't, but that coach and team was just horribly mean). I'll be sure to try and not be so lame in the future :D

I have good news and bad news.
good news: We have a new (old) scanner.
bad news: I don't know how to use it.
good news: I now know how to use it.
bad news: I didn't have anything ready for tonight.
good news: I drew some doodles in class.
bad news: I'm bad at geometry.
good news: when do you use geometry in life anyway?
bad news: I'm probably wrong.
good news: janitors don't use geometry.
bad news: I don't want to be a janitor.
good news: I can clean toilets.
bad news: I don't like cleaning toilets.
good news: I am good at learning history.
I also tried to draw a pineapple.....it didn't work out so well the first time..

"That doesn't look like a pineapple.......that looks like a creature named boo-boo...."

So earlier I was watching Happy Gilmore (I know, I'm a dork) and Chubbs was singing "We've Only Just Begun" (during Happy's happy moment) and it really creep-ed me out. If any of you have seen Stephen King's "1408" you'd know why. That movie has ruined that song for me. Just listening to this version now, to get this link, gave me chills....

It's been 2 weeks since I've updated and still there's not much to talk about.....I have less of a life than I thought I had ;O

Oh! This may seem a little girl-y but we found a box of barbies from my mother's/cousin's childhood and they are epic. There was once a time were Barbie wore other colors besides pink (true story). There was also a good amount of Disney barbies (which had to be the best ones)  and it was quite easy to pick out their clothes. Disney outfits = sparkles. :)

Well I guess this is goodbye, til next week, folks. Buenos Dias.

1 comment:

  1. i am ashamed of your pineapple drawing skills.
    i always keep a pineapple on me.
    always.

    ReplyDelete