Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spanish Class


You'd think it'd be in Spanish....you'd think they wouldn't be saying it loud enough for the teacher to hear. You'd think the teacher would notice it. You'd also think that you wouldn't call your best friend a [rhymes with "witch"].
You'd think a lot before coming to our school.

Sometimes I think they have student teachers come to our school to scare them from the profession. Some of the others can be pretty bad sometimes.. In 8th grade, some of my fellow students ended a student teachers time a bit early. Though, the year before we also managed to have 5 calls to 911 and 4 ambulances....so...

I made four comics this week. Aren't you proud of me? 8D
It must be the weather or something....

Dust has become my worst enemy. I've been cleaning my room the last couple of days and the dust has been attacking my system D: 
When I leave the dust it doesn't bother me the slightest! But if I actually dust? I get the sniffles.
I hate the sniffles.

I've been trying to decide lately if I was a budding scientist or a demented child. When cleaning my room, I found a dead grasshopper that I'd kept (one found on my grandparents' driveway in Alabama) and the molting remains from one of my hermit crabs (R.I.P. Rex).
The scientist thing would also make sense with my whole rock collection, but I don't see how my toy cars fit into that. (two collections that my Papaw got me into ^^)

I am NOT alone! :D
One of the judges on "Face Off" also calls underwear underoos. ^^

Just ordered "Power Puff the complete series" and "Dexter's Laboratory: season one". Can't. Wait. 

Well, 'tis all for now. Toodles~

P.S. It's snowing. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment