Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, January 6, 2012

"Tech support, this is Maxwell"


I'd like to say that this one hasn't actually happened to us....but it has.
Our Padre was on the phone tech supporting a costumer and  distinctly remember telling Jenna and me Madre to "shush!"--which is actually the sad part... We were watching re-runs of HBO's Boardwalk Empire and there was a scene with a top-less woman playing the banjo (a dirty political scheme, mind you ^^). At some point someone said something--probably about her being in the nude or something along those lines. As you probably have guessed I burst. 
"WELL! SHE'S PLAYING THE BANJO NAKED! OF COURSE SHE'S COLD" 
My hand immediately smacked over my mouth. A bit amused, me Padre just went on with his customer. 
Whom had to have heard. x) 

Today was a good day. I was overly tired, but it was still good (when I initially woke up this morning I couldn't read the clock because of my sleepy vision :o ). Mainly because I finished my essay in English and thus worked on drawing comics the rest of the hour. I didn't finish any comic creations...but I started! :D
We also had a pep-band basket ball game. It was mainly spent playing DS in between playing my trombone.^^  I managed to defeat Phytops and keep up with each song!  

I don't know if it's because I'm getting sick or what but trombone playing has been a bit harder lately. I've felt dizzy after each song and I'm probably not breathing enough. It's kind of funny, but when you can't breath you  kind of sound drunk. You slur your notes and exclaim randomly. ^^
I also freaked out during my chair audition....but I don't want to talk about that. o_o

Because of schedule issues, Jenna and I were to have din-din at McDonalds and walk over to meet up with band folks. Because of my non-ability to eat large amounts of food I'd gotten a Happy Meal. ^^ Seeing other band-mates in the establishment (and being the little shy-girl) I then began to feel self-conscious about my decision. I was a big girl, right? And should socially be eating big girl food! I then thought "screw it".
I get a toy. 

So. Christmas.
I'm not the greatest at bragging about gifts...so here's the highlights.
Remote control Dalek!
Dalek "To Victory-" World War II poster!
A Nintendo Ds
-"Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks"!
-"Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass"!
-"Pokemon: Black"!
And "Legend of Zelda: Skyward" sword for the Wii! :D
There were, of course, others but....I can't distinctly remember them right now....

I cleaned my room and now every time I get out of bed I actually touch wood flooring! 8D (a novel concept, with my living habits I must admit).Though, my room is really only used for sleeping, storage, and sometimes as a guest room.... :o  

Every week I always think over what I'm going to type up in these things--yes I've been talking to myself--but whenever I get here I forget it all....
Perhaps I should start writing it down again..?
Any who! I'll try not to forget about you next week ^^

Tally ho!

P.s. On the way home form band tonight I was thinking I should appoint a "jerk" (something kind of like an editor who pokes and prods me about making comics). The name comes from the fact that I'll probably come to dislike this person and their nagging! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment