Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fears.

In both cases, if the events occurring in the movie were to happen, I'd probably be the extra floating to shore. (Dead)
Or at least I presume so. I tend to over think situations in the worst ways possible. 

I'd finally given in and started playing "Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword" (the giving in part being, that I was already playing a Zelda game and really shouldn't have started a new one. Plus, I'd be playing the Wii and doing not much of anything at all).
Eventually I had to go back to the first game I'd started, the one on the DS. Going back to the simpler smaller screen that is Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks was, uh, difficult.

I went from this:  

                                                                           To this:

After my very first Zelda experience (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) I was a little reluctant to play the other Zelda games. One thing that I really loved about the game was the art (this is also why I want an Xbox 360. They have many pretty games with epic art). But after Playing Spirit Tracks, I remembered that I also LOVE the story lines. Not as pretty looking Zelda games? We cool now.
Though playing them right after playing the pretty ones is kinda like "ewwwwwy."  

Also, I think Skyward Sword has the most awesome-ist villain. He's just so bad-a! 8D

Megan Elizabeth died Friday night at 8:00pm shortly after she laid down to sleep that night. She wasn't revived until 11:00am the next day after taking a 15 min. shower.
Seriously, man. This week has gone on forever. I didn't even have the energy to do much of anything with thought or passion. I was on autopilot (though I did feel better after 13 hours of sleep and a long hot shower ^^). 
Which! Brings me to my art class teacher's favorite joke (that makes absolutely NO sense, but you burst out laughing any way).
 A plane was flying when all of a sudden it crashed. What made the plane crash?
......
........
.......
The pilot was a piece of bread! 
..................
I know, absurd. But you at least giggled a little, right?

I felt like a real artist this week when, fixing a bit of my painting that I disliked, I used my hand as a palate.  
I am now happy with my painting of a Giraffe getting ready for a date. ^^
(this is the unedited version of the painting, btw)

I started reading "Zombies vs Unicorns", a collection of Zombie and Unicorn story where you get to decide which is better in the end. There was this one story that Jenna told me not to read because it was scary, at least not right before bed. I read it and it actually is now one of my favorites. ^^

Last week Friday, the last day for exams, my Padre woke me up as usual. I got up, took a 5 min. shower, got dressed, had breakfast, and promptly waited for my ride to arrive. She didn't come. 
Slightly puzzled, I looked at the clock. 
2:05am.
I looked at another clock. 2:05am. The all said it. 2:05am. Some how, my Padre misread 1:25am as 6:25am.  
Luckily being a glass half-full kind of gal rather than half-empty like Jenna I was a bit pleased.
Hey! Four more hours of sleep! 8D

There's probably more that I'm missing, but being as stuffed up and sickly as I've become now, I think I'm going to hit the hay.




No comments:

Post a Comment