Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, November 11, 2011

To fail or not to fail?


This kind of bothers me.  Especially when the freshman who were all so surprised the first time are even all more surprised about a month later to learn, yet again, that I'm a sophomore.

 Have you noticed how awesomely clean the comics have been looking lately? Well I have! :D The editing sight I use to brighten the colors (er....black...) in the comic advanced it's exposure options and it's totally awesome :D (there that's preppy-girl word again...). You saw the enhanced version, here's the original;
I don't even have to draw on printer paper anymore!! 8D
(if I didn't want to).

So, for my Mamaw's memory quilt Jenna and I were asked to draw/write something to put on it....
I think my picture captured her pretty well....
Oh! But there's another annoyance I've  come across this year. Whenever I'm doodling something spectacular (like my drawings of the bunnies or "Koi-ception"......I'll have to post them sometime..) they always say "Did you draw that?" "...... no my imaginary friend Bob here did it......." [insert annoyed face]

 AQ day at Aquinas today :o
T'was their math and science day, indeed. Jenna took math-y classes but I took a more serious course........Sacrifice of the Gummy Bears! >D Dropping them in some sort of chemical (psh....like I was paying attention to the real science) and the gummy bears EXPLODED! The sugar + the chemical made them burst into flames. 8D First it was Rubert that was to go, then Doris---who was quite resilient. She refused to go down the test tube then upon sliding to her fire-y death she cracked and broke off the bottom of the test tube, then oozing unto the table. Finally it was Waldo, a little orange one. 
We then tried to use a life saver instead :D (something almost completely made up of sugar ^^). We had a test tube full of fire >8D
In my second class I got to watch a presenter point out the organs within a dissected shark and cat. At first I thought I might have issues with the cat, being dead, domestic, and all, but after seeing it's face it kind of blew away all of the kind of sad feelings.....I'll save you the horrors of seeing a dissected cat and show you this instead.....

"Well he doesn't look happy"
He didn't know why, but all of the cats for dissection have this expression (aside from the tongue, we were just lucky this time :D). 

No comments:

Post a Comment