Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, July 29, 2011

2%


It's happened. Many of my classmates lacked the ability of thought....(water + nothing = ?)

So, found the perfect place to hang up my "No Face" costume.....over my bed..c: (whaaaa? it was the only bare wall in my room....). Now I can sleep at ease with a tortured face looming over me 8D Ya'know...'til a couple of nights ago when it fell and landed on my face...but....

Had another brush with fame. :D

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. 'Nuff said. Maybe not, this show is awesome c: And Jennas gonna buy me a my little pony toy :D Yes. I AM five years old. Thank you very much.

I think I may have a problem. A Sims problem. The only problem being that Sims 2 is making the computer run slow which in turn makes Sims 2 run slow. Which is where the problem is (plus, ya'know, the fact that I haven't been working on comics at all......technicalities...)  

Lune of the week: Steven Dollins

Lots of working on the WORLD'S LARGEST BEANBAG CHAIR this week....it t'was very tiring. And there were some (er..one) people (person) with very bad attitudes when it came to doing what they were told (not to do). Plus, comfort research sent the strips late--we couldn't finish this week-- and so they're going to be finished while we're at band camp next week (missing the fun with fun?). BUT they did give Jenna and I free beanbag chairs, "cause we're awesome :D (and because we've helped since day one with the concept and such, but mostly just because we're awesome). O'Malley really likes mine...but who wouldn't? They're beanbag chairs with back support and cup holders! 8D It may become my new comic-ing/blogging chair :3

My Betty Boop calender makes me feel like a pervert. ._.
To explain the contents of my bulletin board: I keep everything.

Hmph. You guys should comment more. ._. 
A) So that I know you're out there, legit. And b) to feed my blogger addiction to comments C:
Pwease? :c

No comments:

Post a Comment