Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Now I get it..


Think about it for a minute. Maybe try reading it out loud. No, everyone but me probably gets it right away. Most of theses comics are based on my swift moments of stupidity and this one shamelessly joined the ranks (in the same exact way as pictured above. I did think about it first, before asking.....shamelessly defeated....

So. JAFAX. Japanese Art Film Animation Expo. Yep. We're those kind of people. I used to think we were cool and cultured--exotic even. Reading Japanese manga and watching us some anime. But no. It just makes us weird. But I guess being weird is better than normal, 'cause I really like putting on costumes. Especially after I've spent a week on them. c:

Last year was Pokemon. I becoming a quite adorable, if I do say so myself, Pikachu. But this year would be different, one step higher. Last year there were three Pikachus but this year there was only one No Face. And it was me. x) Now, No Face is a character from Hayao Miyazaki's highly acclaimed Spirited Away. Most of the young-ins and non-anime-rs of today will know him as the creator of Ponyo (No, his movies are in no way anime, but I couldn't think of a better way to put it.) Though Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite, Spirited Away would have to do for today.
   
^---Chihiro   ^------No Face        

Yes! My Jenna returned from summer camp, at Michigan Tech, to be my Chihiro.


Yes. That is a foam airplane hanging over my head. I love our house c:
                               
Yeah. We're awesome. Nothing more to it. In all I gave three strangers hugs, had a billion people ask to take my picture, and only creeped out one or two starving artists. Everyone and their sister wanted my picture o_o Seriously man, I was more surprised when someone passing by didn't want my picture. Needless to say, I was pretty popular......for someone who couldn't make a mask that she could actually see through. Yes, folks. I was blindly walking about Grand Valley's Campus. Seriously. They were holding my hand, walking me around slowly, so I wouldn't run into anything or anyone. I'd have been lost without them. Literally. Seems like a day well spent, chyes?

So last week I'd written  "a baseball game between the Milwaukee Brewers against the.......Chicago Bears". It is quite obvious that I don't know sports. Please try and ignore my stupidity, let it entertain you for a bit, and carry on. :) (Don't understand the mistake? Well than just ignore this :D) 


Now I think it's off to bed for me. 'Tis hard acting like a character, that doesn't talk, all day. ;) G'night :o



P.S. No Face thinks Katsters, named Toby, are fluffy. Painfully fluffy.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't going to say anything, but...

    Cubbies ftw! Er, well...

    ReplyDelete