Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wanting a Sim-ple life.


Sometimes I like to pretend that people actually read this. You know, other than you guys. :D

You'd think if I had enough time to make up this excuse, for being late again, I'd have enough to make a comic. But, alas, here I go. This week has been the second most stressful weeks this summer. I had to;

  • Work on the world's largest beanbag chair <--where I messed up my knee.
  • Design/Create a label for and Old Orchard juice contest. <--sooooo not winning
  • Create a logo for GVSU's writing camp's t-shirts.
  • Sleep. 

All while playing Sims 2 and Nancy Drew games in between. Needless to say its been a long week and it's just going to carry on to the next week. ._. Plus, I haven't made any new comics lately...I kind of have only one---that is finished---left. So....a Sims 2 themed thing will have to do.....

Well, at least I was late because I was busy in life...not just, ya know the usual, forgetting.... 

Blue lake-ness:
I'm glad I'm not like other girls. Because when I know there is a lightening bug in the cabin, I don't have issues falling asleep. It's just a lightening bug. ._.

Promise there'll be more, an actual comic, next week? Chyes? 







No comments:

Post a Comment