Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Canada, eh?


True story, man. Every saddening bit. But, low and behold, he has not yet set foot in Singapore or any other country that's looked me up lately (which is really good news :D). Observe the map below:  


So, I feel as though I need to make up for last week's speed read. Well, actually I don't feel that way but I'm gonna write a long one anyone (don't worry, there's some pictures too). So Tuesday-Wednesday I was in Chicago again c: (I know, I'm such a lucky bum). Though, this time, with a bit more action. That sounds bad....uh...with a bit more entertainment? No. Uh, never mind that, we went to museums and games. The first day we took an Architectural boat tour down the Chicago river, all the way out to Lake Michigan. It was pretty sweet. But cold. We'd then get dinner at a gourmet pizzeria, Giordano's, where I'd visit the world's smallest bathroom stall and then fly away in a cloud of perfume (yuck). Then a baseball game between the Milwaukee Brewers against the cursed Chicago Bears (they couldn't have been that bad and not cursed. Read the legend here). Again it was fun. But cold. Before the game was over we retired to our SPIFFY 3 STAR HOTEL on MAGNIFICENT MILE 8D We comfortably fit 6 girls in one room. It 'twas awesome. But kind of not when Jenna and I were ready to sleep before lights out and the other girl's were chatter bugs long after. But eh, we were trained to fall asleep to anything. Next, after an average breakfast, the Museum of Science and Industry. IT was HUGE. I'm positive it had everything, from cloned mice to baby chicks (which they actually had both of). And then an opportunity came that I told myself I couldn't miss and forced myself to do. I dissected a cow's eye. Because I could c; That's also where I meant Gary....

WARNING. THERE IS AN IMAGE THAT, SOME SAY, IS QUITE DISTURBING.
What?! I have to protect my identity! Plus, most of you know me anyway.

That's Gary =3 He's a Pig Brain that still has it's eyes still intact. In the picture all you can really see are his eyes, but he totally looks like Gary from Sponge Bob o: (without his shell, of course. Plus the ability to hold up his eyes...). At first it was like even Sponge Bob was saying "what the f**k?". But then when you began to think of him as Gary and not a brain he was kind of cute c: In a creepy way.......

Our trip to Chicago would end with a picnic in Millennium Park, with many friendly pigeons, seagulls, and sparrows. 

Well, off I go. I'm literally running off 4 hours of sleep and a 24oz cappuccino (all because Dem-dem is a infamous night owl and doesn't sleep 'til 2am..) 
 
Give me a break, I drew it in Paint.

Happy Nightmares :D

P.S. I want one of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment