Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blue Lake Intermission. Stand by




                                                ^------Crayon scans very badly. :c
Anyway, these are both the original drawings of Mag and the first of the Life Less Times series.


As the beloved movie Toy Story preached; "You Gotta Friend in me"


Jenna was going to write a short story about a robot who fell in love, but couldn't be with them because his cord simply couldn't reach. That was months ago. She still has yet to begin. Oh, well.


Darn that extra life, always getting in the way. Like in Scott Pilgrim :D


*Some of the picture do have shadows, simply because--through elaborate tricking--I finally got the scanner to scan in the WHOLE image. And I wasn't going to redo it just to get rid of a little shadow. * 

I still haven't figured out a name for "Miss. Dancey Robot". Any suggestions?

            

That's me wetting myself in the corner. Not one of my proudest moments....

We're on the road again.
Lame comic update, I know. But there are two reasons for my lame-ness. For one, I really do need a creative intermission. I haven't made an actual comic in weeks, all I've mattered to sputter out were two pictures. Also I'm going to be at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp for the next 12 days (hence, me updating earlier in the week). Also, hence, the number of pictures--it has to last for two weeks :D So. Blue Lake. Oh, and I'm going for ART not music, because they actually DO have an arts section. Not that I couldn't go for music, with my rusty trombone, it's just when ever we mention Blue Lake they say "ooooh for music?". I'll be doing actual art (as in, not comics) for about two weeks in the middle of a forest. Yay.....
So, originally Jenna and I thought we were going to be in the same cabins, we'd asked in some advance if they'd do so. Turns out, the advance wasn't big enough.....so I'm all alone. When told this the secretary at WMCAT said "Don't worry, you'll be in a cabin with other girls your age". That was the problem. I have a phobia of girls my age. ._. 

Now at Blue Lake I'll either:
  • Make lots and lots of friends, have a good time, and never want to leave.

or
  •   Be quivering in a corner and marking each day off, with chalk, on the wall.


Knowing me it'll probably be the latter. I need to remember to pack some chalk. Hm..I also have to remember to pack..

No comments:

Post a Comment