Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sorry guys...


Sorry I fell off the grid for a little while there. I would have quick put something together today but I was coloring this, my English assignment, for a good 6 hours today and completely collapsed afterwards. Don't get me wrong, I love coloring, but 6 hours worth can take it's toll. I'm not even quite sure why it took that long ._.

I still think I suck at bubble letters, yet I keep using them.. ._.

I have been quite busy o_o
Since last Monday we've been practicing, seemingly, non-stop for the variety show. Then the curtain opened and the lights blinded me Friday and Saturday and I somehow managed to keep it together. And now I can breath again. :]





(and will update this Friday, with more, I swear!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment