Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Loving you~


It wasn't until recently, that I found out this song had lyrics. (If you hadn't caught on, it's Minnie Ripeton's "Loving you"). Growing up with a mother who watched  Bridget Jones' Diary quite often I only knew the "La, la, la, la, la, la" parts...
(Oh! And if you hadn't figured it out "Escuchar MĂșisica" means "to listen to music")

Along with a brain tumor and Parkinsons, it seems I have the plague too.
Jenna asks how I became such a hypochondriac (another disease I have ^^) when, as usual, I blame my mother xD Seriously! With the whole fainting thing I have going on, my Madre keeps bringing up family medical history (hence the brain tumor).
Then I start looking up symptoms and begin imagining that I have them (or maybe the brain tumor is making me think I'm just imagining symptoms D:).

Hunger Games midnight premiere was Thursday :D
'sides a few others Jenna and I were the only ones to dress up, the theater was filled with 12-year-olds (or those who act such age) who were Twilight crazy, and (like with most midnight premieres after a school day) I was dead tired BUT it still was an awesome movie.
At first I was a bit nervous seeing the movie. A lot of the books I read aren't....well..."mainstream" (I know, I'm such a hipster) thus don't become movies. And I see how fired up Jenna gets about the Harry Potter movies and their leaving things out (I did read the Spiderwick Chronicles when I was younger,  and the movie wasn't completely true either, but they took the first and fifth books and pasted them together. You can only expect so much when 3/5 of the story are gone).
I'm happy to report, to my other Hunger Game fans, that the movie was pretty true to the book. ^^

O'malley destroyed another tennis ball, split it in half. So, I did the most reasonable thing.
I made a pokeball! 8D
note: O'Malley is very confused as to what happened to his tennis ball).
also note: I also suspect that for anyone who plans on proposing to me in the very distant future that they break into my house, steal this, and propose with it. 

1 comment: