Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Everybody wants to be a rockstar.




I know, I know. It's a day late (though it's not like anyone is actually reading this at this point, right? Right.). The problem was we were up 'til 11pm (late, I know. We're such rebels) watching Amnesia: The Dark Descent videos (A very good reason for being late, I might add). Now Amnesia is a horrifyingly horror filled game with extreme terrifying terror. You play as Daniel whom wakes up in a dreary castle (the game taking place in the 1800's)  remembering only three things; his name, that he's from London, and something is hunting him. So for a little over 5 hours we were sitting there watching this guy named Toby play the game (his humorous comments make the game seem bearable. Though it scares my sister a heck of a lot more than it scares me...). If you aren't one of the easily frightened here's the link (it's not that bad at all...though I haven't watched all of them yet..): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDs8vDPLSRc .
It's quite ironic, the comic being late, considering I've been wanting to upload one all week. That'd be the reason as to why I told myself I'd only update on Fridays, otherwise I'd upload all the comics I currently have all at once--thus taking from my build up and creating weeks with out new comics. So stability or random up loadings? (statistics say I have to go with stability..)

Oh, and this is Elliot by the way. He can't play guitar x) 

1 comment: