Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Coming Soon-Le Gasp


To quote one of my favorite movies, I must say, "And so it begins". I've been pondering and actually freaking out about whether or not to actually go through with it and set this up (Yes. No, maybe? It could work, no. Yes. No. Yes. Screw it, let's just try it.). And today I, hopefully to your enjoyment (This means you; Jenna and Padre, the only two who are actually going to, probably, read this), have started the adventure of webcomic-ing (oh,dear this sounds quite like an essay....maybe I'm not cut out for this being a normal teenager thing..).

Ahhhhhhh. I'm starting to believe that my webcomic-ing career has been cursed by some Satan-devil-evil-person-thing. While uploading this cover page, I had to endure bone chilling frost as I waited for the last loading bar to fill in (our basement is, needless to say, very cold....). I swear 95% of the time spent loading was left on that last bar..(story of my life..). After which, typing away as I am now, I was forced to take breaks in between every couple of sentences (the computer freezing, coming back only to freeze again). This isn't look good so far...leave reassuring comments?

Oh, and Life less Times will, possibly, update on Fridays btw (maybe).

3 comments: