Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day.


Hopefully your Mother wasn't hit by an asteroid! And she's still around to bug the crap out of you! :D


We wanted to get my Madre one of those Hallmark flowers that bloom but apparently they're pretty popular. I'm not sure what's so special about a magical blooming flower made of aweso--oh wait. Yeah...
So our Madre had to deal with real flowers instead, it's such a drag, right?


No, the purple flowers are totally not a weed I found in the backyard. Why would you say that?
But really they are, though my Padre honestly thought I jumped someone's fence and snatched them from their garden. Now where would he get an idea like that? 
The only backyard I break into is our own, thank you very much.

Pet peeve of the week? "Megans" with an "h".
Had a permission slip for a field trip;

Then my name tag for the event came;

I can't win. 

While drawing this doodle I was able to think of some of the character's back story. Which was actually, sort of fun, and I'm all excited about my comic once again. I can't wait to start creating some awesome stuff. Hopefully this high will last long enough to get me through the rest of the school year...... 
I know it's mother's day, and I should technically be honoring my mother, but here's to you, readers. 
Though I'm...well, me, you've managed to stick around.

But, considering a good portion of you are either related to me our are like family, I'd be a bit disappointed if you didn't. x)  





No comments:

Post a Comment