Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Slumber

This blog is brought to you by this cat.....er....dog.....gremlin?


                                 IT'S ALSO BROUGHT TO YOU BY THESE CATS.

Despite not having a comic tonight, due to technical difficulties, I felt needed to let you know that I'm alive (I'm alive! :D). I shall also try to do something for tomorrow.

So, the parents left for the company picnic and Jenna left to babysit. And what was I left with? Madison. Poor, dead-tired, now stitch-ridden Madison. It was a lovely evening. :D



We had a slumber party.....without the party part..

The Internet made me feel loved today. "I'm sorry, it seems we've lost your page, but we didn't want to lose you." "Oh, Internet. You always know what to say."
I felt even more loved when I came upon this. (at least for the first 20 seconds.....).

Welsh, 'tis past my bed-time. good-night. ^^

P.S. You're gonna love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment