Even if they clicked on it by accident, it still counts.

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Legitimate excuse.

           

In reality......:

Yeah..... Flying-friendship bracelet-making-clipboards will do that to you. Needless to say, the scanner is broken and I don't know when it'll be use-able again. Maybe next week? Probably not. You need money to fix things......well there'll be more time for sleep :] (I promise I'll make more comics instead....geez).

Behold! The reason why I shop thrift stores (yes, they carry diseases but atleast their slogans are a bit more.... classic.)
It's the last Friday before school starts and I'm gonna make it last, here at Schmohz Brewery living it up. Well. Not really "living it up" but I'm here.  :] 

And so, I'm off. Leaving only a picture, of my awesome self-painted Gameboy Advance SP, to plague you with. :D



                                              Happy Drinking :}

No comments:

Post a Comment